Tuesday 21 September 2010

A new family for scooter & Jinx

Hooowoh! It's so nice to have something I can show again. Feels like it's been a while since I created something for everyone's eyes. These shots where just something quick whilst I spend some time getting the more controlled photos done and copped, if you want to see those just check back to my flickr page in a little while.




Hope you like them and the extra quite blatant sneak peek. These guys should be up for sale at Scooter & Jinx soon but I'll write something when they go on sale just in case you're as forgetful as I me.

Also brewing up plans on a 500 related celebrations give away but I'll make a full blog post about that when I have all my plans coming together :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm an artist or illustrator by day or night. A boy of many lovely flaws, and questionable methods.