Friday 12 November 2010

Tinpo! Tinpo! Tinpo! Tinpo! Kells!?

Hello everyone and all!

Firstly in a not really about me way last night I watched 'The secret of Kells'. If you look at my blog from time to time hopefully like things that look nice, well I think this movie is far beyond nice looking. So check the trailer out whilst you buy the DVD from your favourite online media outlet.



Now if you didn't watch that trailer then rush to your letter box or down to your local hmv here is a little peek at what I'm up to. Sadly after this point these guys will be off to the secret box along with everything else (although one of the them may be out a little sooner if all goes well). They're a custom of a tiny Unkl model I fell upon the other month called TinPo.

I won't say any more for now but I hope you like their shapes.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm an artist or illustrator by day or night. A boy of many lovely flaws, and questionable methods.