Tuesday 21 December 2010

My last proper unveiling of the year

Well it's near the end of the year and I've enjoyed almost every moment within it. I've met many brand spanking new people who create and enjoy art in all it's flavours with some meetings on and off line blooming into many past and future excitements.

So now I'll just say thank you very much and leave this last commission of the year! There are many more goings on before I have a little rest but their super secret although I promise a tease very soon...maybe a montage or something like that?





See you all soon and enjoy yourselves whatever religions or atheisms you're into. And try the nut roast it's very nice I promise!


1 comment:

Sukh said...

That is so awesome!! :)

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm an artist or illustrator by day or night. A boy of many lovely flaws, and questionable methods.