Monday 18 May 2009

Sketchy side step

Hey ho!

After the doodles I did on my Copenhagen travel seeming to go down well, I've been compiling old and new doodles with a hint of cutting the wheat from the chaff to put together this small section.

Example

Hopefully people can enjoy these little posca and pen guys just as much.

After actually focusing a day on doing a little pile of these I must say they're real fun to do, not that I'd rather spend all my days making these but after starring at my pc monitor or a painting for so long doing these is a nice little detour.

And from that I've made a wee little Store to house them in now. Please do give it a good glance. They're in the £2-10 range and really if you buy one and leave me a comment or email me I'll try and throw in a little extra or two :D

Example

(Oh! It officially opens on 19th May at 5pm GMT)

Also check back there as I could be putting in new work in there almost daily!

LatororororoRs :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm an artist or illustrator by day or night. A boy of many lovely flaws, and questionable methods.